Heavy Duty Industrial — GE Frame 3001/2 and 5001/2
Liburdi's Advanced Repairs for Expensive Critical Turbine Components:
- Shroud Blocks,
- Combustor Liners,
- Transition Pieces,
- Fuel Nozzles.
Liburdi's Component Life Extension — Savings for the Operator:
Conventional repairs carried out by others are limited to weld repairs and strip/recoat. The parts are then typically retired after 50,000 - 70,000 hours of service per OEM convention.
Liburdi's Advanced Repairs are designed and proven to extend the reliable service life to 100,000+ hours.
This can amount to a maintenance savings of $400,000 - $800,000 at the time of engine overhaul.
Savings = the difference between the cost of new parts and the cost of the Advanced Repairs.
Liburdi's Advanced Repair Processes:
- Full Solution Rejuvenation® (FSR®) to restore Bucket alloys to as-new alloy strength
- Stage 1 Bucket L3667 Oxidation Resistant Tip Weld Material — to maintain engine performance,
- Stage 2 Bucket Shroud Upgrades — to restore lift and reduce stress concentrations,
- Stage 2 Bucket Cutter Tooth Upgrades and Coating Upgrades,
- LPM™ High Strength Powder Metallurgy Restoration for Nozzle Assemblies,
- Repair and Upgrades for Combustor Components.
Since 1996 entire fleets have benefited from Liburdi's Advanced Repairs to reliably extend life — 100+ Sets Repaired.